Once in a while, at Smokazon.com, we receive inquiries about how to use certain vaporizers, and in some calls, questions from customers arise as to why their vapes do not work as they expected. So, we’ll be releasing a series of articles that will inform you about the device you have. Of course, we want you all to experience only the best vaporizing experience from Smokazon.
Today, we feature the Micro Snoop Dogg Vaporizer from Grenco Science.
A Little Background on the Product
The Snoop Dogg Micro G-Pen is a vaporizer exclusively designed for dry herb use only. This model is the latest one endorsed by no other than that American rapper Snoop Dogg.
Just like its larger counterpart, the micro pen comes in three major parts: a portable Lithium battery, which can be charged using a USB 2.0 input charger; the heating chamber, you can put your ground, dry herbs near the bottom; and the heating element.
Other parts include the G Pen mouthpiece; steel mesh filter, which is attached to the cover of the heating chamber to keep the dry herbs from getting out of the chamber as you pull a draw from the mouthpiece; and the spring to keep your herbs in place at the bottom of the heating chamber.
You can read what people on social media saying about it: What Social Media Is Saying About The Snoop Dogg Vaporizer
As a safety feature, this device can be turned on or off by pressing the button 5 times in quick succession. This prevents the pen vaporizer from accidentally turning on while a place in your pocket or bag. Not only does this feature prove safe, but it also saves much battery life. After doing the consecutive presses, you can activate the heating element by pressing and holding down the same button. But first things first, make sure that the vaporizer is turned off when you fill the heating chamber with your dry materials.
Loading the Herbs
To load the dry herbs into the heating chamber:
- Pull off the mouthpiece from the battery and twist the heating chamber counterclockwise to separate it from the device.
- Be careful not to forcefully unscrew it so as not to damage any parts inside.
- Remove the cap of the heating chamber for you to load the dry herb inside. We do not recommend packing the chamber full of the materials. At least leave half of the space empty to allow air to circulate during vaporizing.
After filling the chamber put the cap back on by twisting it clockwise before reattaching the mouthpiece.
Vaporizing With the Snoop Dogg Micro G Pen
After screwing all the parts back together:
- Turn the vaporizer on by clicking the micro button 5-6 times in quick succession.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth while pressing and holding the button continuously for as long as you want to make draws.
- Once the vapor tastes and smells like burnt popcorn, it is time to refill the chamber. Make sure the vape pen is turned off before doing so.
- Just follow the same process of removing the mouthpiece and the cap from the heating chamber. Then tap the cap gently on the trash bin to remove the vaporized herbs. Make sure no ash buildup is left near the bottom of the coil to keep the vaporizing temperature at a maximum for the next batch of herbs.
- Once done, screw the chamber connector to the heating chamber.
- After screwing the pieces back together again, press the micro button five to six times in quick succession to turn the device on.
- You are now ready to use your Snoop Dogg Vape!
Cleaning the Vaporizer
- Use a soft cloth or a cotton bud to clean the heating chamber when residues start to build up inside the container, especially in the area near the heating coil.
- Make sure not to touch the coil often to avoid breaking it and render the entire device useless.
- The Snoop Dogg Vaporizer is designed to be maintenance free most of the time. Cleaning it more often than required would not be necessary, and sometimes, may only cause premature damage to the device.
For better cleaning read our full article here: Cleaning your pen vaporizer
Controversies Surrounding Vape Pens
It is important to note that the micro G Pen Herbal Vaporizer, just like other smaller vape pens in the market, are sometimes considered not as genuinely true vaporizers.
The small distance between the heating coils and the vaporizing materials almost always results in combustion. However, if you really want a pen-style vape, go for those that have a glass or ceramic filter that separates the herbs from the coils. One good example is the Atmos Raw Vaporizer, which comes with a ceramic or glass filter (upon) request when purchasing one.
Now, that you’ve read this quick and simple guide to using it properly go ahead and enjoy every hit. After all, using the device in the right way would surely make it last for a very long time.
Do you have other tricks and nifty ways to use, clean and maintain your Snoop Dogg Micro G-Pen Herbal Vaporizer? Share them here in the comment section below!