On today’s Smokazon Cannabis Recipe post, let us talk about how to make a Cannabutter Cofee Cake.
1 1/2 tablespoons melted cannabutter
6 tablespoons sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package active yeast
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 – 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
6 tablespoons of vegetable shortening
Note: For those of you who want to make CannaButter from Scratch, please take a look at our Cannabutter recipe on how to make one.
Electric Mixer (for eggs)
Round Baking Pan (8-9 inches)
- Mix 1 cup of flour and put aside the active yeast on the medium bowl.
- Put the milk, 4 tablespoons for sugar and vegetable shortening in medium saucepan. Heat it and stir to soften the vegetable shortening.
- Add to the mixture the yeast, flour and egg. Beat with the electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Scrape sides well and continue mixing/beating for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir the remaining flour to create flexible dough.
- Grease a round baking with the cannabutter.
- Put the dough into baking pan then sprinkle the top of the dough with the sugar left and the sliced almonds.
- Cover the top of the baking with a clean, damp cloth to let the dough rise – usually for one hour.
- While waiting, preheat the oven to 375°F. After an hour, drizzle melted cannabutter over the risen dough.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes and your Cannabutter Coffee Cake is ready to be served.
Credit image: potsmokerslounge.net
Do you have other questions about how to bake a CannaButterCoffeeCake? Please let us know in the comments below.