While there are different versions and ways of how to create a great tasting Cannabutter, one thing is for sure – the end result should always satisfy your cravings.
So to kick off the first of the Smokazon Cannabis Recipe section, let us walk you through two simple ways to produce a tasty cannabutter.
Cannabutter Recipe # 1 – The Manual Process
1/2 lbs of Butter (Non-Salty)
1 oz. of cannabis shake, finely ground
6 cups of water
Stock Pot, Large
Containers to store your finished product
Grinder – we highly recommend the Kannastor 2.2” Grinder to finely ground your cannabis herb
- Finely grind your herbs using your grinder.
- Fill the stock pot with water and boil it.
- Once the water is boiling, dip the butter. Make sure to melt it completely.
- Mix your ground cannabis to the boiling water and butter mixture. Reduce the heat and cover your pot while it is boiling
- Set your timer for 4 hours.
- Once you’re done, wait for about 15 minutes so it cools down a bit before you start with extraction.
- Transfer all the mix on the container with the cheesecloth as strainer to hold all the butter and weed.
- Cover the container and put it in the fridge overnight. The next morning, you have ready to go cannabutter.
Cannabutter Recipe #2 – The Unprecedented Process with MagicalButter (QUICK CANNABUTTER)
The faster and easier process is made possible by MagicalButter, the first and only botanical extractor that can do a lot of awesome things! You will also no longer need an herb grinder and a cheesecloth because the MagicalButter will do all the work for you.
Further Reading: Cooking with Magical Butter (Article Link)
4-10 Butter Sticks
4-8 grams of Cannabis per butter stick (Do Not Pre-grind)
Food Storage Containers
Filter Supplied with the MagicalButter Device
1/2 Tablespoon of Soy Lecithin (optional, but recommended)
- Add the butter sticks and cannabis (and the Soy Lecithin, if applicable) into the MagicalButter.
- Press the temperature button at 160ºF& 2 hour button (Butter). It will start the clock once the LED lights are turned on. There will be a series of beeps until the cycle is complete.
- And you’re done! Just fill the finish product into the storage container, freeze it overnight and rinse the MagicalButter with water and soap& press the Clean Button.
Do you know of other easy ways on how to create a Cannabutter? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Image credit: magicalbutter.com