Did you know that vape pens are 95% safer than traditional cigarettes? Tobacco must go!
It’s not easy to quit smoking (Trust us, we know).
However, tobacco is not doing any good for your health.
Did you know that tobacco-related illnesses kill over 400,000 people in the US every year? Those who survive are left with serious health complications like heart disease, stroke, and lung cancer among others.
We’re glad to be part of your journey, and that is why we offer you our recommendations for the best vape pen to help quit smoking.
Can vape pens help users to quit smoking?
First, let us clear any doubt you might have concerning vape pens.
Yes, vape pens can help you get rid of your persistent smoking habit.
In fact, they’ve proven to be more effective than other nicotine-replacement therapies. Nicotine gums are annoying since they induce hiccup, and inhalers aren’t enough to soothe your recurring nicotine cravings.
A study was conducted with two sets of tobacco smokers who wanted to quit smoking. One set was taken through traditional nicotine-replacement therapy, and the other was provided with vape pens.
By the end of the study, 9.9% of the first group had stopped smoking and 18.0% of the second group had also quit smoking.
Almost twice the number of candidates responded well to the use of vape pens as a smoking cessation technique opposed to traditional methods!
There is hope! Read on to find out the best vape pen to quit smoking.
Factors to consider when choosing your vape pen
Here are some factors to consider when looking for the best vape pen to help you quit smoking:
- Nicotine content: Lowering your nicotine consumption is crucial if you’re to quit smoking. Not all vape pens are the same in terms of their e-liquid nicotine content. You need to be careful because a high-nicotine vape pen might push you from one addiction to another.
- Budget: Manufacturers have pushed all sorts of vape pens into the market. From simple ones to sophisticated devices with several bells and whistles. We’d advise you to go for a standard mid-range vape pen. It shouldn’t be very cheap and neither must it be overly expensive.
- Flavors: Who said you can’t have some fun on your journey? A refillable vape pen will allow you to taste different flavors. Settle for one flavor or a few that you enjoy consuming. The enjoyable the experience, the easier it will be to persist on your journey and quit smoking.
- The right vaping kit: We’d advise you start with a disposable vape pen. This will give you a taste of what you’re signing up for without investing a lot of money. You’ll also have the budget to try out several vape pens before you settle for the one.
You can go ahead and buy a refillable vape pen once you’ve settled. Remember to pay attention to specifications like battery life, throat hit, size, and availability of its refills.
Check out some of these vape pens from Vaporizer Chief. Choose the right one and quit smoking.
The 3 Best Vape Pens To Quit Smoking
1. Juul Vape Pen- The Editor’s Vape
Juul Vapen Pen is the perfect e-cigarette for beginners. It has a simple look of a USB stick and is almost weightless in the hand. You can carry it along and no one will notice.
It has fast charging capabilities (0 to 100% in just an hour) and can be charged via the micro USB cable using its charger or a laptop.
Juul Vape Pen uses nicotine salts that deliver the same throat hit you’re used to from your ‘analog’ cigarettes. Unlike traditional nicotine, nicotine salts are kinder to your lungs and easily taken in by your body.
Its only downfall is its small e-liquid tank because of its relatively small size.
2. Innokin Endura T18 Vape Pen- The Simple and Futuristic Vape
The Innokin Endura appeals to both beginners and veteran vapers alike. It’s a simple plug-and-play vape pen with just one button.
Its steel casing protects it from damage and adds to its stylish build and design.
It has a huge 1000mAh battery and comes with a charge-and-vape feature that allows you to vape as you charge. In addition to that, it’s very easy to refill.
3. Aspire Nautilus AIO- The Powerhouse
Not only does this vape pen have a huge 1000mAh battery, but it also has a massive 4.5ml e-liquid capacity. Despite this, it still comes in a small form factor that is easy to carry around.
Did I mention its heavy output? The Aspire Nautilus can deliver a mouth-to-lung experience similar to the one you receive from ‘traditional’ cigarettes.
There you have it. Those are 3 best vape pens to help you quit smoking.
If others did it, so can you!